Topic: We call that Young Meringey

"Meringey" is the word  "Manager", pronounced incorrectly by a gipsy woman in a local Bulgarian TV interview. The woman was particularly funny, because the words that she used, had different meaning and sounding than what she meant. If humans were animals she would certainly end up on "The Planet's Funniest Animals" show.

I've been contacted by a representative of a Forex Affiliate company for a partnership. I asked him several questions, but he told me to register on their website. After the registration, a lady contacted me via Skype:

[20:24:18] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: Hello Miroslav
[20:24:29] Miroslav Popov: Hello
[20:25:10] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: Nice to meet you, my name is Ekaterina and I am the head of affiliating at ForexADS
[20:25:30] Miroslav Popov: Nice to meet you.
[20:27:16] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: let me understand better, you are a signal provider right?
[20:27:24] Miroslav Popov: No
[20:27:54] Miroslav Popov: I have a platform for creating fx strategies and exporting EAs
[20:29:04] Miroslav Popov: It is an unique program. The world first strategy generator.
[20:32:21] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: so what were you thinking about collaboration? how can we work together?
[20:33:39] Miroslav Popov: You contact me first so probably you have a better idea right?
[20:34:13] Miroslav Popov: I think you provide a link between developers and website owners, seething like ClickBank
[20:34:48] Ekaterina Rozenbaum:  we are an affiliate network of brokers (advertisers) and affiliates (publishers)
[20:35:16] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: we work with 30 brokers and abput 3000 affiliates
[20:35:25] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: only forex and binary options
[20:35:34] Miroslav Popov: excelent
[20:36:14] Miroslav Popov: I want to present my product to that 3000 affiliate partners
[20:36:41] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: how can it be profitable for us?   

What !!!   ??!!??! %%###%&&&   Here I decided to call her

[20:37:45] *** Call to Ekaterina Rozenbaum, ........  *** busy. ***
[20:38:06] Ekaterina Rozenbaum: sorry Miroslav I am at meeting

And here I deleted her from my contacts

____

Edit on the intro-clarification of the "word"'s meaning part from Yavor.

Re: We call that Young Meringey

Having LOTS of fun here:D

I guess this is what happens when you go 100% on the marketing part of your business and don't spend time to get educated workers/get your workers educated about what your company is actually doing.

P.S.
I could not help but to edit the first paragraph of your post because.. I wanted to make clear where the Meringey word stems from.

Just yer basic Flim Flam outfit wanting to scam forex people

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

had to urban-dictinary that ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … =flim+flam
big_smile

It's so boring to have just a text, let's have a real person with a face big_smile :

https://il.linkedin.com/pub/ekaterina-r … a7/352/32a
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005118559207

They only market brokers as far as I understand, wouldn't have been much of a help anyway.

yavor99 wrote:
Blaiserboy wrote:

had to urban-dictinary that ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … =flim+flam
big_smile

hahahaha

Ekaterina Rozenbaum wrote:

I am the head of affiliating at ForexADS
sorry Miroslav I am at meeting

I just realized that she was chatting with me during a meeting  because she was teaching hers subordinates how to make sales smile smile

I am pretty sure that no matter the fee you pay her, she will not match my numbers on a daily basis.

To get your account she would have to guarantee you a certain number of clicks as you already have a certain number and I am quite sure she could not deliver your number.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I am pretty sure that no matter the fee you pay her, she will not match my numbers on a daily basis.

To get your account she would have to guarantee you a certain number of clicks as you already have a certain number and I am quite sure she could not deliver your number.

I think her ability to get clients is beyond my imagination big_smile big_smile big_smile