Topic: Entering multiple positions in reasonable steps

Can you advice how to set adding positions in a reasonable manner?
Example: A strategy has allowed adding to a maximum of 10 Lots. When 1st Lot is entered, I want  to enter the next Lot not before at least (or exactly) 10 pips market change.
Currently I often have a problem (especially when market does not move) that positions are added on same or near price, as soon as the strategy repeatedly fulfills criteria for the next signal.
I tried to use variations of  indicators such as Round Number, Steady Bands, Price Move, but without success.

Re: Entering multiple positions in reasonable steps

Round Numbers should work. Set the adding rule to Winner. By doing so, you'll force the strategy to add to a long position at upper Round Numbers only and to a short position to lower numbers since the position must be at a profit at the moment of the actual adding.

Re: Entering multiple positions in reasonable steps

Well, ..... here I assembled a simple strategy for DAX CFD, M1 (see the screenshot):
I want to achieve that Lots will be gradually added with a step of 10 DAX points, e.g.:
Initial Lot 9690, then 9700, 9710, ...., 9740, ..... and the last 10th Lot e.g. 9850, depending on market's development.
Unfortunately, instead I see 2 problems:
1. Positions 2 - 10 were entered at the same price 9790, even if I set the adding rule to WINNER.
2. The minimum step seems to be 100 DAX points, even if I wanted it to be only 10 points.
Can you see where is the problem?

http://s1.postimg.org/r8val6n23/rn1_Winner_example.jpg