Topic: Closing point of the position

In FSB in Strategy Generator when I uncheck Bar Closing, Day Closing, Week Closing in "Closing point of the position" list and push "Generate" then just short sound beeps and generation doesnt start. But if I check at least one of these options then Generation starts.
1. What is the reason?
2. How can I generate strategies with Closing Point at bar opening?

Re: Closing point of the position

Set Bar Opening as a closing point of the strategy.
Open the Generator.
Click once on the Bar Opening indicator and a padlock image will appear. It means that this indicator is locked and the generator will not change it.

Popov wrote:

Set Bar Opening as a closing point of the strategy.
Open the Generator.
Click once on the Bar Opening indicator and a padlock image will appear. It means that this indicator is locked and the generator will not change it.

Sorry, but there is no Bar Opening indicator in Closing point of the position or I missed it?
PS Dont you know whats the reason why Generator dont start with unchecked "Bar Closing, Day Closing, Week Closing"?

Thanks in advance.

Post's attachments

ClosingPoint1.png 178.4 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Sorry, but there is no Bar Opening indicator in Closing point of the position or I missed it?

Sorry, my bad.

Dont you know whats the reason why Generator dont start with unchecked "Bar Closing, Day Closing, Week Closing"?

Try setting the closing logic slots to 0 and it will run:

http://s14.postimg.org/kjxbeenfl/screenshot_631.png

Popov wrote:

Sorry, my bad.

Dont you know whats the reason why Generator dont start with unchecked "Bar Closing, Day Closing, Week Closing"?

Try setting the closing logic slots to 0 and it will run:

http://s14.postimg.org/kjxbeenfl/screenshot_631.png

Yes, thanks, now it works