Topic: XAU usd

My broker uses 3 digits, but FSB pro requires 4 or 5. It is possible to get rid of this requirement?

Re: XAU usd

I made it CFD and it worked.

At the same time, the SL cannot be set higher than 10000 points. As I have 3 digits, this means

10000 / 1000 = 10 USD
10 / 1300 * 100 = 0,76%

That means, FSB does not accept a SL placed higher than 0,76% of the price of gold. Why these limits? The limits should be related to the number of digits and flexible enough not to ruin strategies smile

Thanks
Nuno

Dear Popov
Is it possible to correct this? The 10 000 limit is really creating problems smile

I'll fix it in next release. This limit exists because of Generator, but since the Pro Generator has his own range settings, I can rise the value.

Thanks. Please rise it substantially, at least until some 5% of the price.

nquental wrote:

At the same time, the SL cannot be set higher than 10000 points. As I have 3 digits, this means

10000 / 1000 = 10 USD
10 / 1300 * 100 = 0,76%

That means, FSB does not accept a SL placed higher than 0,76% of the price of gold. Why these limits? The limits should be related to the number of digits and flexible enough not to ruin strategies smile

Thanks
Nuno

Dear Popov
I still have the same difficulty. The program insists that the maximum value should be 10000. Can you please increase these type of limits substantially and according to the number of points of the pair being traded?
Thank you
Nuno

Hello
Do you think this is possible?
Thanks
Nuno

In fact the SL should be related also to the current price of the pair being traded. A good formula to determine the max. SL/TP would be:

Average price * (desired % SL/TP) * 10^(number of digits)

Desired % SL/TP would be I would say 10% = 0,1