Topic: Daily Updates

This post is from Miroslav

Hello dear users of FSB and forum moderators. Thank you for keeping this community live during my work offline. I heard about the recent troubles with FST. I hope everything will be fixed soon. Many thanks to Serfel, Footon and the other contributors.

Iā€™m using my free time to work on FSB Pro. It surely goes to its beta release. There are number of improvements since the last alpha:
  - Generator uses statistical data base and generates profitable strategies faster. The more you use it, the faster it becomes.
  -Optimizer is ready. It uses simpler algorithm than FSB, but it actually brings better results 2-3 times faster. Optimizer also uses customizable sorting criteria.
  - Out of Sample option is introduced for Optimizer and Generator. It is 100% reliable. When used, the program cuts data and generates or optimizes a strategy only for that series. When the work is finished, FSB Pro loads full data series and calculates the stats.
  - Strategy Collections are introduced. You can send a strategy to a collection by clicking a button. Generator and Optimizer optionally saves their results in a collection. A collection can hold up to 100 strategies. Saving, loading, merging, cropping... actions are available.
  - Bar journal is combined with Bar Explorer and it is much comprehensive now.
  - FSB Pro uses data files caching. It starts and loads data much faster than before.
  - Intrabar scanning is integrated in the core of the program. No separate Scanner tool is necessary.

I hope to finish my ship work soon. See you later in the forum.

http://postimg.org/image/3nblc9x0j/

http://postimg.org/image/mycjue7hb/

Post's attachments

collections.png 97.92 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-02-16 

optimizer.png 81.38 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-02-16 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Daily Updates

Sounds great.!!

Thanks

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Congrats and thanks for the update!!

FSB Pro beta is almost ready.
This week I and Serfel will work on fixing MT4 610 integration.