Topic: Ghost trades, losing trades - a bug or something is wrong?

I imported AUDUSD to the FSB.

I built a strategy for the M1 and started to trade.

However there are several problems.

First the Fores strategy trader is placing ghost trades. The journal shows about 1 trade per minute that is not executed in the MT4 and all are losing trades when the recent backtest shows that the strategy is profitable.

Something is wrong here. I already reinstalled FSB and FST but the problem persists.

What should I do? Stop trading AUDUSD M1?

Re: Ghost trades, losing trades - a bug or something is wrong?

Post everything relevant. That's the first step. Strat, journals, screenshots etc.

You say 1 trade per minute, they "are not executed in MT" but still produce a loss, is it trading then or not?

One more thing - backtest in profit doesn't guarantee profit in live trading.

Are you sure that your '1 trade per minute' are not just transfers in the journal (ie. a position that is held between bars with no change).

If you double-click on the journal entry you will be able to see what is happening inside the bar so you can tell if these are trader or not.

Also, if you have developed a strategy that actually trades once per bar but have not included slippage in your instrument settings then your results will be way off.

ab

Also take in consideration the real spreads. 1 minutes trades without real spreads will give you 100% other results...