Topic: Money Management with Broker

How high should your account go before "cashing out" or taking a payment? I've had a great month, and wondering what other's experience is with balancing percentage gain over account balance. How much is too much balance for a brokerage account? Once you find a "successful" strategy, how much should you have in your account as a minimum? I'm fairly certain that having an account of $1.2M USD is NOT the best thing to do.... any advice from those who have been successfull in trading?

Re: Money Management with Broker

bulk wrote:

How high should your account go before "cashing out" or taking a payment? I've had a great month, and wondering what other's experience is with balancing percentage gain over account balance. How much is too much balance for a brokerage account? Once you find a "successful" strategy, how much should you have in your account as a minimum? I'm fairly certain that having an account of $1.2M USD is NOT the best thing to do.... any advice from those who have been successfull in trading?

Before i got failed with other broker, but after started trading in SPAM broker i am getting successful and withdrawing good amount of money.

Paul75 wrote:

I just started forex trading and still now I did not earn profit during trading.

Thats good, i hope u trading with SPAM broker because in that u can try without any risk as they giving 5 usd free without any deposit.

I don't know about this broker.... they been around since feb 09 and they are offshore and they are aproved in  Panama .... hmm  all this makes my red flag go off

this is also what can be found on other blogs:
" is said that SPAM CEO is the former co-founder of PoltekFX which was "bought" by SPAM - a fairy tale which you could hear in Feb, 2009."
"Poltek changed names to distance themselves from a very bad name and a lot of scam reports. Do not touch SPAM with a 10 ft pole."

plus the $5 bait... seems fishy wink

do you own research b4 you commit any real $

Paul75 wrote:

$5 free is good but I want reliable broker so that I could use it for long time.

This is reliable broker only and genuine , you can search in google. i am trading with them from last 6 month and have withdraw more then 2000$ .

unbreakable wrote:
Paul75 wrote:

$5 free is good but I want reliable broker so that I could use it for long time.

This is reliable broker only and genuine , you can search in google. i am trading with them from last 6 month and have withdraw more then 2000$ .

2000$ or 200$? can you tell me? I have also withdraw 100$ from SPAM broker till now and i hope i will able to withdraw more.