Topic: How build like this? MT and...

i want build a strategy that,

IF, price hitted ago the up bollinger band and now we have rsi 2 60 cross rsi 6 60 down and have parabolic upper price and have stoch 5 3 3 cross from up recently and at least now is over 50 go to sell and vice versa!
Exit at cross over of rsi 2 over 6!

How i can build it! IT ALL NOT HAPPEN IN ONE BAR OR TIME!
A hit of band should be previous and unknown 1 or 2, 5, 6 bars ago,
but rsi is known that shoud be cross down in sell
and para bolic should above price
and again stoch unknown when cross but should cross with price close to down or cross before and now not get down high so get oversold again
???

Re: How build like this? MT and...

How i can search for previous bars data? For example i want for one logic point that if the price hit the bb band at previous bars?( Not known, maybe 1, 2, 6, ... bars ago! Or within 15 minutes ago ... )

Also how i can get like this, cross over of rsi 2 and rsi 6 in tf 60?

Also i cannot found the way that it is just open long position?

And, how if i want for open to previous bar had a CLOSE position some where and not open?

This as close as it gets. BB needs custom indi for your logic. Or substitute this with a MA, think what would be closest.

Other questions - start here:http://forexsb.com/wiki/

[Opening Point of the Position]
Bar Opening
     Enter the market at the beginning of the bar
     Base price  -  Open

[Opening Logic Condition]
Bollinger Bands
     The position opens above the Upper Band
     Smoothing method  -  Simple
     Base price  -  Close
     MA period  -  20
     Multiplier  -  2.00
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

Oscillator of RSI
     The Oscillator is lower than the zero line
     Smoothing method  -  Smoothed
     Base price  -  Close
     First RSI period  -  2
     Second RSI period  -  6

Parabolic SAR
     The price is higher than the PSAR value
     Starting AF  -  0.02
     Increment  -  0.02
     Maximum AF  -  2.00

Stochastics
     The Slow %D is higher than the Level line
     %K period  -  5
     Fast %D period  -  3
     Slow %D period  -  3
     Level  -  20

Stochastics
     The Slow %D is higher than the Level line
     %K period  -  5
     Fast %D period  -  3
     Slow %D period  -  3
     Level  -  50

[Closing Point of the Position]
Bar Closing
     Exit the market at the end of the bar
     Base price  -  Close

[Closing Logic Condition]
Oscillator of RSI
     The Oscillator crosses the zero line upward
     Smoothing method  -  Smoothed
     Base price  -  Close
     First RSI period  -  2
     Second RSI period  -  6
     Use previous bar value  -  No

Thanks for answer but now lets clearer it so maybe can help me better!

First i really cannot understand the sell and buy in fsb! how we can choose? the example you write above do sell or buy? and how you determine it?

Dear, This is a strategy that i want to use in 5 minutes TF and if use
Main: I do not understand what mean position open!!!
I want that before trigger occur, price had hit or at least was near bollinger band up for sell and hit or near down band for buy

1- The RSI 1Hour 2,  6 cross! 2 cross 6 and above it is uptrend and buy and 2 cross 6 and below it is downtrend and sell condition

2- The parabolic  be above price while sell and below price while buy

3- The stochastic 5 3 3 at trigger or previous, cross to down for sell from up and do not oversold, may be better it is above 30 line while trigger at least and for buy it should cross from down to up and not over bought and may be at least below 70 while trigger

EXIT, The rsi cross and above below just vice versa for open

Also the previous bar option in the indicators in fsb window is NOT active for me!!!

Thanks

Didn't read the manual then... roll

Define long, short is mirrored, study the chart more.

You can use whatever TF you choose.

BB part needs custom indi for your logic. Or substitute this with a MA, think what would be closest.

Substitute RSI with a WTF RSI, it is in technical indicator section.

Make sure previous bar automatic usage control is turned on.

I read some of the manual but...! Why do you program this soft like this!!!

Anyway, thanks for answers but...

I cannot found the WTF rsi, long or short indicators!

I really want to know how i can comparison different value of different indi like rsi 2 6 i mention!
I want to use rsi mtf as i said! but how comprise values!

How it is possible to use OR , AND?

I cannot understand what mean "The Slow %D is higher than the Level line" when i said i want that stoch crossed and be above its signal and its signal max be under 50 level!!! you write it 2 also!

About the previous bar! when i do not use it my balance and other features get very good! But think it is a very bad bug because it is just fun and not happen in real, with no previous bar select the backtest fsb will use the end of the bar data to calculate so this maybe 100 true! yes?

While optimize i will get values of 1 for stoch d! What is this mean? And will receive a 99% HIGH profitable result from just a stoch 20 1!!!

Thanks! If you think all the question are in manual just refer and do not shame me!

Lets make one thing clear - I DID NOT program FSB or thought out its concept! That is Mr. Popov's honour.

With WTF RSI Krog helps you out.

How it is possible to use OR , AND?

These mark the use of logical groups. A very short but sufficient explanation - http://forexsb.com/forum/post/10143/#p10143

I cannot understand what mean "The Slow %D is higher than the Level line" when i said i want that stoch crossed and be above its signal and its signal max be under 50 level!!! you write it 2 also!

You said you don't want the signal to take place in one bar, so my solution is the trade-off here. Given the capabilities offered by FSB, it is not possible to setup a strat with an entry which takes place "after a cross 2-3 bars later".

About the previous bar!

Your strategy doesn't need previous bar usage control altercation. It is strongly advised you leave previous bar usage control to automatic, so FSB determines for you whether previous bar value is to be used or not. If you say you get very good results without previous bar value usage, then of course, that is normal, but bear in mind the backtest is not reliable then! It gets the values from the future, therefore it is not reproducable in live trading. A signal bar has to be closed in order to confirm whether a signal is valid or not!

While optimize i will get values of 1 for stoch d! What is this mean? And will receive a 99% HIGH profitable result from just a stoch 20 1!!!

Optimization is finding the best possible indicator parameter combination of highest profit or other parameter (drawdown, win-loss ratio etc, it is settable). I can't really comment on your result, it's just the way it is. Very high profitability can be a very good thing, or a very bad one, I suggest you study optimization, there are many books and webpages about it, especially turn your attention to curve-fitting.

just refer and do not shame me!

I'm not shaming you, after reading the manual and working with FSB you see, that you need to know how FSB works, its working principle, the basic stuff in other words. If you have a basic understanding, then you can ask precise questions and get answers which help you carry on with your ideas. Asking the impossible in terms of FSB capabilities gets everyone confused, and that's a waste, isn't it? Please remember it is not a commercial program or forum.

Hope this helps!

Thanks foton! I really appreciate likes you in forums.

Good but anyway it is confused and popvo could do it better and... .

When i check auto for previous it selected for my logical auto so as you said the auto...!

In backtest if the previous be selected again the future data will be used?

No, if previous bar usage is automatic, everything is ok and backtest too! It takes previous data into signal calculation.