forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Completely different results in FSB and MT5 - NOT CURVE FITTING

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by copel 2024-09-02 11:45:09)

Topic: Completely different results in FSB and MT5 - NOT CURVE FITTING

Hi,

I have just downloaded the trial version of FSB today. I created around 20 strategies on multiple currencies and multiple timeframes to test the system.

However all of them, when doing backtests on MT5 (Pepperstone), return completely different results than the F S B simulations. This happens for the exact same parameters and dates used in FSB, so this is not a curve fitting issue.

I was thinking perhaps it is a data difference issue, but that would not explain such an extreme amount of discrepancy.

Do you have any ideas on how to make my FSB simulations more similar to my MT5 backtests?

Re: Completely different results in FSB and MT5 - NOT CURVE FITTING

voce esta usando contas hedge  ao inves de neting  ele funciona em contas netting mt5  e hedge mt4

Re: Completely different results in FSB and MT5 - NOT CURVE FITTING

Data difference would explain it very well, actually! Data sets need to be the same.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Completely different results in FSB and MT5 - NOT CURVE FITTING