forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → New functions and ideas in progress...news filter, Grid system, etc..

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by bobstar 2024-08-04 20:06:30)

Topic: New functions and ideas in progress...news filter, Grid system, etc..

Hello guys!
I am a trader and an excellent developer for MQL4 and MQL5 languages, and in these years I created educational content in Italian for programming and using EA Studio!

Now I want to push myself further and I'd like to create a package of tools/functions/ideas for EA Studio Portfolios!
I know that Miroslav Popov is very busy and he doesn't have time to embed the multitude of new ideas that can be useful.

So, here are the ideas I'm working on:

• News filter (to avoid entries during news)

• Grid system (from basic with the same SL and TP, to more complex like adjusting TP for the overall basket of trades, lot multiplier, etc..)

• Capital Allocation (a portion of the capital dedicated to the Portfolio, great for Risk Management)

• Compounding effect based on the allocated capital (not on the entire balance, but only on the profits realized by the Portfolio)

• Creation of multiple strategies report on HTML when a single portfolio is backtested (so it can be useful to work on Quant analyzer, and so on)

• Blocking the operativity of a single strategy when the realized "profits and losses" go down a level of predefined threshold

For now, these are the ideas...
I think in a couple of weeks I can complete these implementations.

If you have other "pondered" good ideas that you want to embed, share them here...

Re: New functions and ideas in progress...news filter, Grid system, etc..

I'm glad you like to contribute to the community I use portofio com grid and the EAs I'll also share with you the source codes of someone of these functions already implemented see if it adds up to something

Post's attachments

UNICO GRID.mq5 155.3 kb, 6 downloads since 2024-08-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Awesome idea,
But EA Studio already have news filters isnt it ?
Also he is working on grid system but I don't know how much time that will take

I will add a News Filter and the other protections to the Portfolio Expert soon.

However, ideas for improvements are always welcomed.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → New functions and ideas in progress...news filter, Grid system, etc..