Topic: Combining two json files

I have Oanda json historical data file from November 2023 through April 2024, and I have an Oanda json historical data file from March 2024 through June 2024.  When I import both data sets, first the data set from November 2023 through April 2024 and then the data set from March 2024 through June 2024 into EA Studio I notice they do not concatenate so that I would have  historical data from November 2023 through June 2024.  Oanda only provides last 3 months of data so I have to collect data every few months and store in separate files on my computer.  How can I combine these data sets so EA Studio can create strategies from November 2023 through June 2024? Combining the two data sets does not have to be done in EA Studio.  I am just wanting to know if there is a way to combine two json historical data sets into one data set.

Alan,

Re: Combining two json files

There is yes could go on. Open options as is selecting Notepad++

But be careful whenBut be careful When doing so, remember exactly that the data continues where it left off and the format so that there are no gaps, because if you do, it can damage the files and make it incompatible