1 (edited by S118 2024-02-28 12:36:49)

Topic: EA Studios - AUDCHF - M15 - Dynamic Spread Problem

Hello together,

im not sure but im think something is broken in the generation process in AUDCHF M15, i did try no for several days to get any strategy from this pair but always the same zero results, after i turned off the dynamic spread some strategies come through but after 300 same strategies something is broken im sure.

Can please someone from the seniors here check this. i did try a swing system, a intraday system, but always getting strange results here. i think its comes from the dynamic spread or the Dukascopy feed.

Post's attachments

Strategy Collection 300 AUDCHF M15.json 1.52 mb, 1 downloads since 2024-02-28 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: EA Studios - AUDCHF - M15 - Dynamic Spread Problem

You are right. The Dynamic spread has a huge role in the reliability of the backtets.

For the last three months, I've been trying to find the best way to generate good strategies.
I'm using M15 200k bars Premium Data (DukasCopy) because they have more relevant spread information than MT5. It is more challenging to find a lot of strategies that pass Monte Carlo.

You may check the strategies found here: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-ro … obots-app/

This application will be available only on the Trading Academy website. However, I'll make a video about the process and share my Express Generator settings files.

Re: EA Studios - AUDCHF - M15 - Dynamic Spread Problem

thank you for this answers, i was very confused this week why i cant find nothing.

1. i noticed going on higher timeframes kinda fix this and you will get at least some strategies.

2. Or take out the OOS sometimes when there is a fundamental market structure change at exact the cutting time from training to trading.

3. Intraday systems to avoid the night time spreads.

Maybe you have more usefull tips especially for pair/indices with high spreads?