Topic: Generated ea optimization

Hey, backesting is going very slow with generated ea from fsb, but optimization file with few thousands of lines is quite pointles so is any other way to speed up backtesting?

Re: Generated ea optimization

You are doing this with craptester in mt? FSB can backtest and optimize very well, in fact it is superior in every way to that garbage. You know, FSB was created for just that reason - to have an accurate and fast backtest, it takes literally an instant, an eye blink to see backtest results.

yup big_smile but i want perform final tests on mt5 that im sure that all settings, especially lots etc are correct, so yes, most of the testing im trying to do on fsb, but then i would like make one test on mt5 to see the results before putting ea on demo/real acc

I get it but with mt it is like it is.
Depending on different factors you can have problems with getting correct results (matching). So if you can, try to to make the final check-up on demo. If trades match to after-the-fact backtest and lots are correct etc, then follow your next planned steps.

Ok smile thx for reply smile

Yup also during testing i realized i have hedging acc and thats why i have problems with backtesting generated strategies because of adding to position ;/

So have one additional question regarding broker, because I see most of generated strategies matches netting account, could you please reply on my post in general forum section?