Topic: long or short FSB indi error

Hello friends,
I used long or short and when I wanted to save it as a strategy or EA a message popup and inform me that it can not find the indicator. I have to say that it contain in both mql and indicator folders.
Moreover, when I open it in meta editor, it has about 9 errors.
Pls help or guide me to solve this issue.

regards,

Sam

Post's attachments

LongOrShort.cs 4.06 kb, 3 downloads since 2023-06-15 

LongOrShort.mqh 8.44 kb, 2 downloads since 2023-06-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: long or short FSB indi error

Firstly, it is standard, hard-coded indicator, you shouldn't have it in the indi folder in the first place.
Secondly, .mqh file is not an indicator, it is an include file used for exporting experts.

You might show screenshots of the errors you see.

First, the fsb shows me the attached photos and when I cut the specific files to mql folder the expert advisor is generated, but it has many errors in meta editor in compile situation.
Second, As Mr. Popov said, I tried to erase DLL files and download it again from repo, but the result is same.

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2023-06-16 015128.png 9.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Screenshot 2023-06-16 122535.png 28.57 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

As it is standard indicator, as I said, it is not present in the library because it is not a custom indicator! If you have manually put it into Indicators folder, then what was the reason for it? Did you modify it? If you remove it from Indi folder and delete the corresponding .dll file, does it not appear in the program?

What I read out from your errors is that .mqh file was missing, first question is why, because it is a standard indicator, it shouldn't be missing. Other errors why you can't export EA are because you have a lot of custom indis missing, it is nothing to do with LongorShort indicator.

Can you re-install the program? And don't add any custom indis until everything is working correctly (LongorShort in place etc).