forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Validator doesn’t load data

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Validator doesn’t load data

Hi, I don’t speak English very well so sorry if it’s hard to understand.

I already load the data of the currency I want to run and already wait to import and upload the data, but when I go to the validator to run the strategies on the data, it displays “Data not Loaded! Could not load data for (data name) undefined.”

How can I solve this problem ?

Re: Validator doesn’t load data

You have to download data from generator, then upload the data to the Validator

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

hi, the data i'm talking is the chart data, i already have the test collections that i picked from the generator.

I guess you had better load a pic of what you mean.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

ill write another post cause i dont know how to posto a picture as a comment

I already load the data of the currency I want to run and already wait to import and upload the data, but when I go to the validator to run the strategies on the data, it displays “Data not Loaded! Could not load data for (data name) undefined.”

How can I solve this problem ?

Here some pictures of what i mean

!T means test (the name of the server data is T and the currency is T1,T2,T3...)

when i open the validator and put the chart data i want, it opens, but when i upload the collection i want to test it turns back to the premium data and when i try to put on my chart data it doesnt load.

the image is too large but please, i need to test these collections on my own chart data, but it doesnt load even if i delete and put the data all again.

pictures here
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/popout?ver=233og3h6h7x7#attid%253Datt_185331bc8eee66cb_0.1_e377cbae_543cbfcf_2f74cf15_c3874b81_2e95a73b%25252Fimage_40041759.JPG

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/popout?ver=233og3h6h7x7#attid%253Datt_185331bc8eee66cb_0.3_d5c88dc4_1e40531c_26342f48_1f7eb28a_44b0298f%25252Fimage_40041759.JPG

Blaiserboy wrote:

I guess you had better load a pic of what you mean.

Hi, the picture is too heavy and i cant put on the post, but when i go to the validator it shows everything correct, my own data correct and the data that is from the ea studio too. But when i upload the collection i want to test, it turns back to the Premium Data and when i try to put in my data it doesnt load, even the data load correct before i upload the test collection.

i really dont understand why it cant load the chart data when i put the collection

Hello Phzim,

If you mean the results of the validator they add to the collection

Example if you have a collection with 10 strategies and after running the validator it pass only 2 so the total collection strategies become 10 + 2 = 12

ahmedalhoseny wrote:

Hello Phzim,

If you mean the results of the validator they add to the collection

Example if you have a collection with 10 strategies and after running the validator it pass only 2 so the total collection strategies become 10 + 2 = 12

Hi, the validator I mean is the validator as the generator and the reactor, not the validator in the reactor. The problem is when I upload the collection I want to pass in the validator it simply “forgot” my data that I want to test the collection. Example, if I want USDJPY of the IC market server, when I load the collection on the validator, he can’t load the usdjpy or any that I upload in my account

The Validator calculates the strategies on their original data set. ( I presume that the complete collection is generated on the same data)

When the Validator loads a Collection, it counts the used markets and presents the most used one.

You can override the original data and validate the strategy on a new data set. Please set the desired data in "2. Historical Data"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → Validator doesn’t load data