forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Symbol Information AUTO import from broker?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Symbol Information AUTO import from broker?

Hi, do i really have to manually specify all symbol related specifications in Forex Strategy Builder Professional? I mean spread and commission and swap long and short and so on has to be MANUALLY set for every single asset from my broker i want to trade?? Is there no function to automatically adjust this information? Please check the 2 images i have attached to this messsage. The first image (SymbolSpecifications001) shows how FSB has successfully AUTOMATICALLY recognized all the symbol specifications from my broker. Now what i want is that this information is automatically adjusted for the currency pair. So all the information you see in my first image (SymbolSpecifications001) should be AUTOMATICALLY set accordingly in the "symbols" section (see second image: SymbolSpecifications002). Thank you smile HOW?

Post's attachments

SymbolSpecifications001.jpg 145.69 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

SymbolSpecifications002.jpg 169.27 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Symbol Information AUTO import from broker?

The settings do no not change frequently. Once you set them you may check or update them once per month.

You can import data and all the settings from MT by exporting data with the help of Data Export scripts included in the FSB Pro distribution.

The Data Export scripts are in the User Files folder. Use the one that suits for your MT version to export data files for a symbol. Then darg and drop the files over FSB Pro.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Symbol Information AUTO import from broker?