forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Matters → The currency pair symbol from Data Export Script v4.4 is different

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: The currency pair symbol from Data Export Script v4.4 is different

Dear Popov,

I entered the Data Import using the current version of the Data Export Script, which is v4.4.
But once I checked in the Symbol Setting Menu, Data Export Script v4.4 doesn't seem to produce the same currency pair Symbol as the currency pair Symbol in XM Broker. The XM Broker uses Symbol for example: eurusdm#, while Data Export Script v4.4 produces only the Symbol eurusdm. No # character.
Unlike the previous version of the Data Export Script, v3.3, it can produce the same Symbol as the XM Broker, for example, eurusdm#.
I'm worried that with this Symbol difference, the resulting EA will be problematic if it is run on the Broker.
I hope this can be fixed.

Thank you Popov

Re: The currency pair symbol from Data Export Script v4.4 is different

Your observations are correct.

The Data Export scripts remove symbols which are not valid in file names.

> I'm worried that with this Symbol difference, the resulting EA will be problematic if run on the Broker.

The symbol does not appear anywhere in the Expert Advisor. The Expert uses the data form the chart it is attached.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Matters → The currency pair symbol from Data Export Script v4.4 is different