I worked hard on the EA Studio framework and backend for about 4 months.
Most of the updates were code cleanup and refactoring without changing the user experience.
Beside of that I developed own database: https://github.com/PopovMP/dbil
It is suitable for low and moderate traffic applications with focus on speed.
I reduced the EA Studio backend with 30% with the latest updates. Now most of the server requests (except data uploads) take about a millisecond. The average EA Studio server load is 0%.
I also developed a new Premium Data feed engine and database. I prepared this for FSB Pro (works in the provided RC).
I made several fixes within the last 2 weeks. They cover issues I found when developing the new "Express Generator".
Now the collections and the results of EA Studio and the new Generator match 100%.
I'll release a new version of EA Studio this evening.