forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Broker emailed me account is hyperactive

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Broker emailed me account is hyperactive

hi

does anybody know why this broker emailed me this message.
for this particular account I am using H1 bar opening expert on multiple symbols
and  are about 70 trades per day
even in trade journal there are no 2000 messages maybe 200

thanks for the feedback I appreaciate it and profitable trading !
V.

Urgent Action Required on MT4
Dear Client,

You are receiving this email as your MT4 account with login number xxxxxxx
According to Metaquotes guidelines, an account is considered hyperactive when it exceeds 2,000 messages per day. We are flexible with this guideline and will only contact clients when this threshold is breached by some margin. Your server messages have exceeded 5,000, so we must ask you to take immediate action to bring these down to an acceptable level.

The most common reasons for hyperactivity are:
Orders being modified by an expert advisor every tick
Orders being sent to the server by an expert advisor when there is no money in the account
Faulty logic and or settings in the expert advisor causing over trading (and usually losses)
Attempting to place a trades with an EA at an invalid price/with the wrong order type

Please check your account and make the changes necessary to lower your server messages. If the hyperactivity continues and exceeds 25,000 messages, we will be required to disabled the account to prevent unnecessary load on the MT4 server without further notice.

Kind Regards,
Support | IC Markets

Re: Broker emailed me account is hyperactive

I'm not sure anybody on this forum can help you with this, if EA is not hyper-messaging, as you say.

You have to take it up with your broker and show them the journal and logs and ask where the hell they took those numbers.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Broker emailed me account is hyperactive