forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb

I have problem importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb. I know that it is possible to convert csv files to json files to be able to use in fsb platform. Is there any script could help me to do that?

Re: importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb

Are you talking about FSB or Studio? FSB uses csv files....

Is there any instruction how to import this data correctly to forex strategy builder?My problem is that I dont have the script to use in metatrader5 which import meta data to forex strategy builder correctly.

Here is a Step by Step instruction: Importing MT4 HST Data

dear sir
i already install Forex Strategy Builder Professional and i follow exactly all related topics in your website but i need two mt4 scripts to transfer my broker data to better testing strategies .
i whould be thankful if you guide me two received related files .
thanks and wishing you success
ali shokrollahi

matin500 wrote:

I have problem importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb. I know that it is possible to convert csv files to json files to be able to use in fsb platform. Is there any script could help me to do that?

Hello, have you finally managed to transfer data from Meta Trader 5?If yes, please say so that others can use it

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → importing metatrader 5 historical data to fsb