1 (edited by melburne 2020-07-09 19:45:16)

Topic: Opinion on H1 strategy

Hi everyone,
This is my first post, I would like to ask you a sincere opinion, I am making the software work a bit and I have drawn this strategy from it, would you use it on a real account?
thanks to those who want to take a few minutes to give me their opinion.
Michele

Post's attachments

System_H1.PNG
System_H1.PNG 25.79 kb, 6 downloads since 2020-07-09 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Opinion on H1 strategy

Usually when you find a curve like this in the picture for sure there is an internal problem inside the logic or the data or something else.

Without looking at the actual EA , and putting it to the test with  Monte-Carlo with a 58% draw-down it points not to be a good candidate.

My opinion is that there are many red flags to check on this EA to make it a qualified candidate for trading in a real scenario, even for a particular time.

It looks like the strategy closes at Take Profit. I suggest you working without Take Profit until you gain more experience with the software.

Maximus1 wrote:

Without looking at the actual EA , and putting it to the test with  Monte-Carlo with a 58% draw-down it points not to be a good candidate.

I did several simulations with Montecarlo (I'm not an expert to begin with) sometimes the rays are wider and others narrower.

Popov wrote:

It looks like the strategy closes at Take Profit. I suggest you working without Take Profit until you gain more experience with the software.

Exactly it closes on take profit but it is a bit too broad in my opinion about 3000, but if I change it the strategy is distorted, how could I do?

Also see Darwinex videos on how to create effective EA's .

It is extensive but worth to study for development of new EA's.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6aYa9XjWy-HmHhyp5uN_9g

Blaiserboy wrote in the forum:
This is a series of videos by Darwinex that offers some interesting insights.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6aYa9 … Hhyp5uN_9g

could you explain better what to do?