forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Request for developer to convert mql indicator to fsb

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by daemonturk 2020-05-04 09:31:05)

Topic: Request for developer to convert mql indicator to fsb

I have a custom indicator in mql5 format, but I don't want to share it publicly, if a dev wants to convert it, please pm me and I will pm the file.

Re: Request for developer to convert mql indicator to fsb

What is the point to work on a private indicator when there is an opportunity to work on public and open ones. Are the "secret" indicators any better than the open?

3 (edited by daemonturk 2020-05-05 14:41:03)

It's an indicator that is publicly out there on the internet, but it doesn't seem very well-known to forums and software communities and such. From my own tests, it's a lot more effective than any other indicator, it's not even comparable to them. It was developed by a wall st. trader and he wrote a book about it too. My fear perhaps, is that if too many people use it, it'll be less effective.

There is a ton of indicators available for FSBPro, I am sure that at least one of them or perhaps two of them combined will replicate the results of your indicator.

Keep in mind that an EA is measuring the bars, the statistics of each bar and combining that with the statistics of many more bars. Using those statistics the EA applies a formula to make a trade, FSBPro keeps working and reworking the numbers developing a selection of options.

Are you sure that your indicator has a superior approach to the gazillion options within FSBPro.

Consider how many options are available within each indicator in FSBPro, also consider that you can have the options of several of these indicators working together, you can even have the same indicator two or three times.

The question becomes, do you want to play secrets or do you want to get at the money-making phase.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Request for developer to convert mql indicator to fsb