forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → disable non MQL indicators, after generator cannot export

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: disable non MQL indicators, after generator cannot export

Hello, I'd like to ask if there is a way to force the generator not to use indicators that don't work with metatrader, After I spend some time generating strategies, when I try to export them it says: Cannot find the following indicator: (indicator that cannot be exported to Meta Trader).

Is there a way to force FSB to exclude the indicators on the generator that can't be generated with MQL code?

Thanks in advance.

Re: disable non MQL indicators, after generator cannot export

Yes, you can ban those indicators - open generator and then Indicators tab (between Settings and Out of Sample tab).

And you can remove the indicators from the program. You have to open Indicators folder and then Custom folder under MT4 Files folder, check which indicators have .mqh version and which don't. And then remove the .cs files, which don't have their .mqh counterpart. And you have to do the same procedure in the Library folder also.

Even simpler would be to clear Indicators, Library and Custom folder and then re-download those custom indicators, which come with .mqh version as well.

Re: disable non MQL indicators, after generator cannot export

I had the same problems in the past .
Just follow footon advise to the T and you will be fine.
:-)

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → disable non MQL indicators, after generator cannot export