Topic: How to Identify a Trading Strategy from Portfolio Expert
I generated 21 strategies based on AUDNZD M5, exported them to Portfolio Expert Hedging MT4 format, loaded the PE (Portfolio Expert) to MT4, use the default magic number 100, let the strategies to run for a few days and completed a lot of trades. The following image is the history of the trades.
Now, if I want to use only the strategy with the magic number of 100012, how can I relate the magic number to the 21 strategies that I generated? I need some suggestions.
Currently, I think of a way:
1) Open PE with MetaEditor
2) Scroll to SetSignals(Signal &signalList)
3) Look for the signal with number 012
4) Read the SL:29, TP:92, or the variables of the indicators which will help to identify the strategy.
5) Go to expert-advisor-generator > Collection
6) Look for the strategy which has the same SL, TP or variables value.
7) Add the strategy to Portfolio
8) Export the strategy to Portfolio Expert Hedging MT4 format.
I can use the above steps to extract more than 1 strategies that I want. By this way, I can keep the strategies of a particular symbol that I want in a single PE.
Anyone has any other ideas or better solution to trade a particular strategies from tens of strategies in a PE?