Topic: Sudden change of curves of strategies in the portfolio

Hi, I let the reactor run day and night. I move successful strategies to the portfolio and delete the "collection". I am doing this for weeks now with EURCHF H1 with FxOpen live data provided by the site. I have to recalculate every time.
But in the night from Friday to Saturday something must have happened.
Suddenly the equity curves in my portfolio (which were the "good ones" I selected the last weeks) are awful. That was disappointing for me as it was work of several weeks.
Until today it did not show the old curves again.
Is there a change in the historical data? If so: Is it now correct? Or was it til Friday?
What else reason could that have?

Re: Sudden change of curves of strategies in the portfolio

Please check if you use the correct market for the portfolio. If you change the market the result will not be good most probably.

You can also re-calculate the Portfolio content. This function sues the strategies original market and they must be fine. Check the charts balance curves. If most of the strategies are on profit, the aggregate portfolio also must be on profit. It is an easy check.

You can use the Validator to recalculate your previous collections. If they fail, it must be something with the data.

Dear @Popov, I never changed the market. I ever used FXOpen live data which is provided.
I used to fill my portfolio with strategies the way I described and never changed the method. It went bigger and I could recalculate. The curves remained the same good lines. I did not change anything!
Even not I can import the old portfolio and everything looks fine.
But when I recalculate (same Market) it looks really bad.

Now I am building a new portfolio the same way. I will have a look if that incident will happen again.

Something must be changed that leads to the discrepancy. Check the Trade Session times in Settings and the Data Horizon. It must be a reason.

It may be easier to try recalculating and analysing a single strategy to find the problem.