Re: MT4 Charts Do Not Trade Equally

To me it looks like a single strategy -- in which case the results show that FSB backtesting matches closely with trading in a Demo account, which is good to know.  But I'm pretty sure Popov has already verified that.

DocZero -- I'd like to make a correction.  When I made the above comment my brain was thinking you were comparing backtests between MT4 and FSB -- which I know Popov has done.  Your comparison of a Demo account versus an FSB backtest is very interesting.  I've thought about doing it, but never have.  Even though there is a "disconnect" between backtests and live accounts, it is reassuring to know under certain conditions they do track closely.

Re: MT4 Charts Do Not Trade Equally

This is a single EA (straight from FSB).  It was run in a single MT4 instance with no other EA's running on it. It is still using ontick.  Yes the accuracy is nice - and at least we have timestamps as to where the two get out of sync. I'll have to spend some time today looking at the two to understand. It still worries me that there is 2 instances where execution differs (the sample size of trades isnt that big - so it will depend on the style of system to the impact that would have).