Topic: Low commission, rewards & a competition for new sign ups

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if you sign up between now and the 28th February you can trade with a low commission of $7 (round turn) earn up to $5000 in REWARDS and be in with a chance to win one of the following: Apple iPad Pro, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy TabPro S.

To qualify just open your new live account here: https://www.buzzfx.com/en/open-live-account and deposit a minimum of $200.

Re: Low commission, rewards & a competition for new sign ups

Hello again,

I've had some questions about the reward scheme and how it works so I thought I'd take the time to clarify:

The BuzzFX rewards scheme is unique in that it's not a bonus scheme and any rewards will be paid into a separate wallet to your MT4 account. This means your rewards are protected and you can't lose it trading.

We'll match the rewards to every deposit you make up to a total of $5000, and we'll add $1 for every 20 lots traded.

As soon as you earn the amount of dollars originally deposited in lots traded, we will automatically transfer your reward account balance to your trading account where you can trade with it or withdraw it as cash. Full details of the reward scheme including examples, are on the website here: https://www.buzzfx.com/en/reward-scheme

We developed this scheme after extensive discussions with traders from all over the world and would love to know what you think of it.

Not much in the way of registrations on your site......

seems to be regulated by no one....

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hi Blaiserboy,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're regulated by the VFSC and as they have very high standards and strict regulations we are very pleased to have our license with them. We are also able to offer rewards and higher leverage to our clients which other regulatory bodies are not allowing right now.

As a new broker, our site is also incredibly new and we're still updating various aspects of it, I'm going to make sure that our registration info is added to the footer so it's obvious to anyone who visits. Thanks for the feedback.