forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → General Users Forum → anybody have a real profits?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by AnarchoTrader 2016-12-24 15:28:08)

Topic: anybody have a real profits?

Hello.

I'm  plaing with web EA Studio and it's interesting...

But was any users of EA Studio or FSB Builder got a real profits using that robots? Any public monitorings of real accounts?

Re: anybody have a real profits?

People are making good money.

Often a newbie wants to see 'proof' which is actaully not really helpful because what one trader does, another can not necessarily replicate.

What is best is that you download the software and learn how to use it and see for yourself if ytou can make money with automated trading.

That is the best way for you to know if you can succeed at it.

There are many examples in the repository and there are many examples in the videos in the wiki.

Work with those and enjoy the software, it is very powerful.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hello,

Please see this video series: Create & Trade Expert Advisors

Here I have recorded the complete process of creating and trading EAs. You will see how I make real profit from trading expert advisors.

public monitoring of real accounts

!?!?! What normal trader will install spying software on his trading terminal? Are your accounts publicly available?

I have colleagues that use our tools and experts and make several hundreds usd per year. But guess... They don't share their systems and accounts. I also don't have the rights to discuss their methods here.

There are other guys that trade for clients and also sell experts. They provide account history.

There also very well known companies that use FSB Pro.

The fact that someone makes or doesn't make money doesn't mean that someone other will make or not. The trader makes the money, not the tools.

It is the same as to ask if there are bestsellers written with Microsoft Word in order to decide if you can write a bestseller. What does it mean if, for example, Joanne Rowling has used Word for writing Harry Potter? It is not the Word, but the creator and his/her experience and knowledge that do the job.

AnarchoTrader wrote:

Hello.

I'm  plaing with web EA Studio and it's interesting...

But was any users of EA Studio or FSB Builder got a real profits using that robots? Any public monitorings of real accounts?

Because you are quite new to this forum, you have not seen the development of the software.

Once you have had the opportunity to review all of the posts, you will see that some very astute traders have made a few posts.....

It takes time to learn..... but it is well worth it to study.

5 (edited by AnarchoTrader 2016-12-24 16:33:27)

I have public accounts. That need to sell subscribe on copy service mql5. No spy soft need'nt.

Well, that's great!

I hope you will take time to enjoy FSBPro, it is far superior to anything you can do with Metatrader

7 (edited by AnarchoTrader 2016-12-25 18:31:04)

Im watching a videos. They are really helpful to understand how to use the FSB. Thenx, Miroslav!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → General Users Forum → anybody have a real profits?