Topic: Expert Advisor Studio v2 - Released
We are proud to introduce EA Studio v2. This is a major update of the application and make it easier and more familiar for the experienced MetaTrader users.
• EA Studio uses only native MetaTrader indicators
• Application’s indicator parameters correspond to the parameters of MetaTrader.
• Position closes at the next Bar Open - this change neutralizes a bug in MetaTrader tester when setting ticks at the end of a tested bar.
• Faster and simpler Expert Advisors - the exported EA frame is written manually using the style proposed by MetaQuotes. It will be easy for any MQL developer to modify and customize an exported Expert Advisor.
• Faster test in MetaTrader. The exported EAs use only native MetaTrader indicators without redundant calculations. It makes the MetaTrader tests as fast as possible.
• Supporting all testing methods of MetaTrader – the experts show equal (or very near) results when using “Every tick”, “Control points”, and “Open price” methods.
• Compact and self-sufficient expert advisor without external dependencies.
• Supporting ECN brokers – the EA detects when the broker requires a separate protection setting.
• Support of simultaneous orders placing – the EA checks and manages correctly a busy trade context.
• All indicators’ numeric parameters are provided for modification in the Input section of the expert advisor.
• Support of MetaTrader optimization.
Please report all issues and problems.