I like what you have done with EA Studio but it seems like you would run into significant server costs and or performance issues if you had a lot of users on it.
That was my concerns also and it took me years to solve the problem. It is not an issue anymore.
I'm working now on an White Label infrastructure for FSB and EA Studio. This is a very boring job and obviously it doesn't contribute to the functionality of FSB from the users point of view but it will give us more business opportunities. Anyway, I'll be ready with it within 2 weeks and will return back to the FSB improvements.
My ideas for the next FSB features are:
- new super fast generator with an ability to validate strategies on multiple markets
- implementing of custom Acceptance Criteria
- service for downloading MT4 historical data. These are already available for EA Studio and I'll add many more brokers once the White Label features are ready.
- exporting strategies to NinjaTrader
- exporting strategies to cAlgo
I think I'll start either with the new generator or with the MT4 files download service.
If it is the new generator, you and anyone will be able to participate in the process because a part of the implementation will be open source. I'll use the open source indicator project for the public development: https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indicators
If you want, you can have a look at the way FSB calculates the indicators.