Topic: Program continual crash

Deleted and reinstalled Forexsb new version, now when i run the generator it crashes  between 10-35min.
Its been doing this repeatedly through out the day .

Re: Program continual crash

Did u have a look at memory?

Probably not relevant as u have a lot of memory. but may be.

I have not had much trouble with the new version except a couple times with memory, other than that has worked well.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

I started several generators to test the problem. However, if I cannot reproduce the crash, I'll need more info for your indicators and settings.

4 (edited by muplayer2000 2015-07-05 03:39:42)

During test Using heikin ashi indicator as locked indicator. Never had this issue in the past.
Settings are default.

Just for information my specs
32GB DDR3
I980x
Win7- Pro - 64

Is there a log file for forexsb that i can attach perhaps?

Popov wrote:

I started several generators to test the problem. However, if I cannot reproduce the crash, I'll need more info for your indicators and settings.

I am on 32GB mate.
Never had a crash till this new version.

Blaiserboy wrote:

Did u have a look at memory?

Probably not relevant as u have a lot of memory. but may be.

I have not had much trouble with the new version except a couple times with memory, other than that has worked well.

6 (edited by GD 2015-07-05 06:31:42)

I am on 32GB
No problem
It must be something with indicators combination
Use other combination and check

wow, I must be a junior junior to have such a small computer hahaha

Then again my strategies are pretty simple so they do not chew up much resources.

I have been running the generator for many hours now and no problems appearing, the thing is running at 100 percent most of the time and the physical memory is at 48 which is normal.

I also have 8 instances of MT4 open and 18 charts on each.

The only time I get trouble is when I switch time frames back and forth rapidly..... then I have to close the program and restart.

I am certainly puzzled as to why muplayer is having trouble after a few seconds.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....