Topic: Request

Hi..I'm having some request for future release. If that's possible?

1: Could i be possible to test different brokers source at once, like its testing data from
    FSB and FxPro at the same time?

2: Is it also possible to always use the 1Min data for testing, I think that is more accurate.
    I want to have a 1H strategy, but I want to use the 1Min data in the testing.

3: Could it be possible to rechech all the collection in the repository at ones, so I can select all the
    test from, for example EURUSD and rechech all 100 strategies with optimized settings?.

4: Can you have a option so it's possible to reduce or add threads in realtime?

This is just some ideas from me smile

Regards,
Halvard

Re: Request

1: Could i be possible to test different brokers source at once, like its testing data from
    FSB and FxPro at the same time?

It is good idea and we already discussed it. We can add testing with different Data Sources. A user decides alone what data to put there - data from different brokers, or same broker but with different settings,.

2: Is it also possible to always use the 1Min data for testing,

It is implemented. see Use all available shorter periods and tick data to improve the backtest option in the Control Panel: Backtest Settings. When the option is on and there is available M1 data, FSB Pro will use them.

3: Could it be possible to rechech all the collection in the repository at ones, so I can select all the
    test from, for example EURUSD and rechech all 100 strategies with optimized settings?.

We also think to provide such an online service like myfxbook. It will recalculate and evaluate all uploaded strategies. We can make also an offline version.

4: Can you have a option so it's possible to reduce or add threads in realtime?

I don't think it is practical. It will take months for testing and no benefits. You can always stop, adjust and run the Generator again.

Re: Request

Thank you for the reply smile

Regards
Halvard