Topic: Daily Trends Market Report From Yadix

Yadix has joined with leading Forex technical analysts to be able to deliver to clients a daily report focusing on trending major currency pairs and economic market data releases.

High-quality and accurate assessments of the Forex markets and the latest market trends are delivered by email and shared on our social media outlets to give traders a professional insight into the markets and helps reach more educated trading decisions.

As trends in the Forex markets are influenced by high impact economic data releases, it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest news. The Yadix Daily Trend Report allows all traders to prepare for the intraday market predictions and can have a positive impact on trading results.

To subscribe to the Yadix Daily Trends, please sign up for a trading account at Yadix STP Broker or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.

Re: Daily Trends Market Report From Yadix

Can you tell me about your Rebate programs? I see that you have 1 pip cashback for 1 lot. Are there any restrictions for strategy hedging or scalping? please provide more information on this

Re: Daily Trends Market Report From Yadix

fxprofitmaker wrote:

Can you tell me about your Rebate programs? I see that you have 1 pip cashback for 1 lot. Are there any restrictions for strategy hedging or scalping? please provide more information on this

Hello fxprofitmaker,

With the rebate account earning cash backs is very simple, our system calculates the value of 1 pip of eacj of your trades and at the end of the month, clients can claim the rebates earnt based on their rntite trade volumes at the rate of 1 pip per lot traded. So, for example, you traded 10 lots or EUR/USD, the value of 1 pip is $10, you rebates will be: 10*$10 = $100 in cash back that is credited to your accounts balance. You can then trade with this cash or withdraw.

The Rebate account is very popular as you can trade on multiple accounts simultaneously with Yadix, there are no EA or strategy restrictions meaning scalpers or hedgers can generate high volumes and high cash backs every month.

Also, rebates are not reliant on the outcome of your trades, meaning both winning and losing trades will count to your cash backs.

Please feel free to read more about the account and the conditions on the Yadix site, under Accounts. The full specifications are listed there.

I am available to answer any more questions.

Regards

George