1. There is a bug that affects strategies using the Winner adding mode. These strategies are showing overestimated results. A bug fixing release will be available soon.
2. Stark Bands indicator has different values in both charts. Compare the indicator parameters and try setting more bars in the trader in order to make both charts similar.
3. It looks like there are different exits on both charts. Check the exit rules.
1. It is not about results . It is about entries.
2. The difference between the parameters is not significant. (1.60 instead of 1.62 to one of them). I have repeated the verification using 1.62 value everywhere, but nothing changed.
How to increase the number of bars displayed in the "Market chart"? It would be very useful for presenting and other charts and other strategies, which also shows large differences in the "builder" mode from "trader" mode.
3. The exit rules was exactly the same for both charts .
Closing (Exit Signal)
Close an existing long position at Upper Band of Starc Bands* (Smoothed, Close, 138, 1.62).
Close an existing short position at Lower Band of Starc Bands* (Smoothed, Close, 138, 1.62).
4.If there is a possibility to change the number of bars displayed in the "Market chart" (Trade mode) I will try to present other strategies that behave differently.