Topic: Dont send orders?

Sometimes fst dont send orders? I cannot understand why?
I see the order in fsb but fst doesnt make the same order.

Re: Dont send orders?

Is it happen on a particular strategy?

3 (edited by aysamatik 2014-06-13 13:17:36)

in this strategy attached. I am working on why.
I open the strategy and everything is ok right now and dont touch anything. if it will make it again, i think something is wrong.

I changed something on strategy, in trader,but i did it while it wasnt in position.But i think, maybe the reason is that.

Post's attachments

Tanrikulu1.xml 19.29 kb, 5 downloads since 2014-06-13 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Help!  I can't completely login no matter what I do.  I have tried re-registering with a new user ID.  Have tried getting a new password.  Now as you see it says I can't login - something wring with either my user ID or password. but as you can see I AM logged in at least somewhat.   I still can't login, but I am logged in. and it says down at the bottom of Forum page that I am logged in. What is going on? or not going on in my case. jgp2

jgp2 wrote:

Help!  I can't completely login no matter what I do.  I have tried re-registering with a new user ID.  Have tried getting a new password.  Now as you see it says I can't login - something wring with either my user ID or password. but as you can see I AM logged in at least somewhat.   I still can't login, but I am logged in. and it says down at the bottom of Forum page that I am logged in. What is going on? or not going on in my case. jgp2

Why don't you post a new thread about it? This thread is about FST sending/not sending orders.

You can post I see, I don't really see what is your problem. If you are logged in, that means you are logged in. If you want to log in again, you have to log out first, and after that log in.