Topic: Charts are wrong for FSB vs FST
So I have here a small problem you might be able to help me with, and I am not sure if this is more related to FSB or FST.
I have here a very-very simple setup:
1. FSB v126.96.36.199
2. FST v188.8.131.52 (1 instance, ID=0 vs MT4)
3. Correctly attached MT4 expert Version: 6.0 2014-03-23
4. MT4 to Armada Markets Demo Account (1 Instance, build 646)
5. (unrelated, but just in case so you are aware) Simple strategy with Bar Opening and Bar Closing with 2 opening logics and 1 closing logic indicator
6. Identical Historical Data in both cases (FSB and FST) EURUSD1 (4k bars) data attached.
My main problem: I simply get different Chart results when comparing both platforms. In fact that makes my strategy unprofitable because in cases where there was supposed to be opening in FSB, I get completely different result in FST, obviously due to the fact that bars seem to be different, Even though Identical Historical Data is getting used in both cases.
NOTE: Seems like FST and MT4 are showing closer results (pretty much identical) than FSB
I have attached all the images and history data EURUSD1 so you can test. I named them properly so you wont get confused.
When reviewing you will notice significant difference just by looking at Bars in screenshots, their size etc.
FSBhistory img - is what I expect to see in trader and MT4
StrangeBar - is just an Example comparison how much bars differ between platforms While having the same Bar variables.
ChartMT4 and FSTChart - they seem to be nearly identical (if not identical)
ChartFSB - on other hand is a different story
Due to the fact that my strategy is using Winner (similar to Add) I miss out on Critical trades due to all this as you can see.
I think one possible solution is to figure out how to make FSB read data as FST sees it.
Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks for your help.