Topic: Could FSB Pro control one more MT4 platform?

I like to test two or three strategy for same currency pair meanwhile. Can I use FSB Pro to control one more MT4 platform same time?

Re: Could FSB Pro control one more MT4 platform?

Yes, it can.
Set different Connection Ids to the different charts and FSB Pro will connect and trade without problems.

Can I run two FSB Pro at the same time?  I often test many strategies and would like to open 2 FSB Pro for 2 different MT4, is it ok?  As for me I noticed the FSB Pro does hang at times and need to shut down to restart.  Can this issue be resolved?

Can I run two FSB Pro at the same time? I often test many strategies and would like to open 2 FSB Pro for 2 different MT4, is it ok?

You can run as many copies as you want.

As for me I noticed the FSB Pro does hang at times and need to shut down to restart.  Can this issue be resolved?

Can you try reproducing the conditions for these issues? I'll fixed them as fast as I can.

I can open two FSB Pros, but the second one can't connect to the second MT4 Platform.

Does the "second" FSB connect to the "second" platform without "first" FSB and "first" platform running?

Are you using unique Connection IDs for every chart? (unique for you machine, not for the single FSB - MT4 pair)

I run two FSB Pro and two MT4, the two MT4 with different ID each other. Only pair FSB Pro and MT4 run, another pair FSB Pro and MT4 can't link.

http://s7.postimg.org/7ejfad0mv/screenshot_347.jpg

On the upper screenshot I show on FSB Pro connected to Alpari (4 connections with IDs 100, 110, 120, 130) and another FSB Pro Connected to LQD (4 connections with IDs 1, 2, 3, 4)

There are no limits how many FSB Pro copies you are running and to how many MT4 terminals you are connecting.