Topic: Export all indicators at once

Hi
Would it be possible to export all available indicators at once with some default value? I find the excessive number of indicators counter-productive and I would like to remove those highly correlated.
Cheers,
Nuno

Re: Export all indicators at once

You may have arrived at a solution already....

You can actually remove the indicators from the program files. or....  within the generator itself, look in 'indicators' at the top of the page and  remove the 'check marks' from the ones you do not want to use.

I agree that many are quite similar and I have  adjusted the settings in the generator to cut down the number available.

Hope that helps.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thanks a lot Blaiserboy.
I know how to deactivate the indicators, my idea (which I'm just now starting to implement) is to export the values of all indicators by using the most similar parameters. After that I'll compute correlations and cluster to define which indicators to keep and those to avoid.

I was trying to save time and find a way to export all the values at one (eg for EURUSD) but it seems it's not possible.

Maybe an idea is to classify what kinds of indicators you want ie volume and volatility etc... and then select a couple from each group to retain.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....