Topic: change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert

hello very thanks for create this programs.sorry i cant write english very good and i have one ask from you please help me???

1-i create one strategy but i want change {{op_buy}  with   {op_sell}} in the {MT4-FST Expert.mq4} please help me to change this so please please give me  to change this options in this file please learn me? so very thanks for all things.

Re: change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert

Can I ask you why? It's easier just to change logics for reversed signals. If the latter is your objective, it will most probably not going to work.

yes but i creat the best strategty only i dont no to change{{op_buy}  with   {op_sell}} in file MT4-FST Expert.mq4 if i succed change it is the best strategy help me to change this option???????

this strategy is best if change op_buy with op_sell and change op_sell with op_buy please help me????

hello footon
thanks but if  change logics for reversed i dont see best result only change in to file please??????

That's what I was telling you - signal change does not turn anything profitable, you saw that already by changing logics. Logic change = signal change.

More reading here - http://mechanicalforex.com/2011/03/dest … e-one.html

thanks footon