forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Technical Indicators → change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert

hello very thanks for create this programs.sorry i cant write english very good and i have one ask from you please help me???

1-i create one strategy but i want change {{op_buy}  with   {op_sell}} in the {MT4-FST Expert.mq4} please help me to change this so please please give me  to change this options in this file please learn me? so very thanks for all things.

Re: change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert

Can I ask you why? It's easier just to change logics for reversed signals. If the latter is your objective, it will most probably not going to work.

yes but i creat the best strategty only i dont no to change{{op_buy}  with   {op_sell}} in file MT4-FST Expert.mq4 if i succed change it is the best strategy help me to change this option???????

this strategy is best if change op_buy with op_sell and change op_sell with op_buy please help me????

hello footon
thanks but if  change logics for reversed i dont see best result only change in to file please??????

That's what I was telling you - signal change does not turn anything profitable, you saw that already by changing logics. Logic change = signal change.

More reading here - http://mechanicalforex.com/2011/03/dest … e-one.html

thanks footon

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Technical Indicators → change buy with sell in the MT4-FST Expert