forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 2 of 2)

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Converting Indicator in New Format

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Converting Indicator in New Format

Significant at this time is the amount of programming time required to reply to all of the requests. There was great pressure to post the Pro version and every effort is being made to deal with the problems caused by MT4 modifications.

Itmight be best to use the indicators that come with the package until revisions have been made to the ones in the repository as most of those that are not functioning correctly were developed by users who have not had time to make revisions.

Those of us who have used the prior edition heavily have become used to its features and are going to have to adjust to the features of the new technology which are different in some areas.

The new version is set up for some yet to be developed addons which will make analysis far better and robustness of the robots will be far greater.

IMHO

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Converting Indicator in New Format

togr, I see you ran into some trouble. Since I happen to be a programmer I thought I could help.

Please post the 3 of your most needed old indicators as attachment here. I will try to convert them by hand. If you have more I might consider building a simple web-app where you can upload an old indicator and have it converted to new version smile

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Converting Indicator in New Format