Topic: Logical Groups Question

If we have two opening condition one with A  second with B , and we have two closing conditions a & b

So as my understanding  if we will enter market if condition A or B happens  then we will exit at a or b which one of them come first   Am i right!!!!!!

Re: Logical Groups Question

ahmedalhoseny wrote:

If we have two opening condition one with A  second with B , and we have two closing conditions a & b

So as my understanding  if we will enter market if condition A or B happens  then we will exit at a or b which one of them come first   Am i right!!!!!!

You are right!

Re: Logical Groups Question

usually i use the logical indicators to search for multiple strategies on one pair which reflect the actual trading behavior which tries to maximize profits  and to do that i select two or more opening logic conditions with A,B,..... and then link all slots  and start generator that way is good but limited to the trading logics i select  , is it possible to force the generator from the beginning to go that path'' searching multiple strategies'' without selecting opening logics '' its some thing like selecting A , B groups for opening logics and let the generator add the opening logics ''  its like an order to the program to go that path of trading  so we have to types of generating strategies
1. free style
2. multiple style