Topic: FXSystems.com 0 Commissions

FX Systems is proud to announce our newest branch-wide promotion.

All new ECN clients will receive $0* commissions for 30 days when funding your account by bank wire transfer.

Join thousands of clients switching to one of www.FXSystems.com new Forex branches today.

1lotstp.com
2pipfixed.com
loyalforex.com
4runnerforex.com
1pipfix.com

* Valid on a new ECN account with $1500 minimum deposit via bank wire.
   Existing ECN clients are eligible for this promotion with a new bank wire deposit of $1500 or more.
   Commissions incurred for February 2013 will be credited back to your account on March 1, 2013.

Re: FXSystems.com 0 Commissions

1LotSTP February Promotion:

All new Forex ECN clients will receive $0* commissions for 30 days when funding your account by bank wire transfer.

www.LotSTP.com

* Valid on a new ECN account with $1500 minimum deposit via bank wire.
Existing ECN clients are eligible for this promotion with a new bank wire deposit of $1500 or more.
Commissions incurred for February 2013 will be credited back to your account on March 1, 2013.

They are good, nice spreads, and transparent systems from sign up to withdrawl.

They are amazing.............

5 (edited by matthewjones87 2013-09-15 03:10:21)

Working with one of the branch of fxsystems.com. They are very good broker network

Their support system is awesome, I tried to contact with them and they solved my issue instantly.I appreciate this thing and recommend this broker to every one. You will feel the difference when you trade with them......

I found very good reviews of their users about them and i found all of there users are fully satisfied with their services. Honest broker

8 (edited by Keith504 2014-03-03 06:22:00)

They are just good to trade with them. I am trading with 1LOTSTP and this great broker. Fast execution ,low spread and good and very fast customer support. they answer all your questions 24/7.