Topic: Custom indicators TA-Lib to Forex Strategy Builder

Place library "TA-Lib-Core.dll" in output folder (with Forex Strategy Builder.exe).
Add reference to it in project. The Oiginalny documentation I applies.
Approximate indicators in a folder of "Custom Indicators" in archive.
Change namespace on it.
Indicators was made a method of copy-paste of already ready indicators. There are a superfluous code. I asks to forgive, there are no time for putting in order.
Further, to show the indicator, change of an one line sufficeed in
Calculate (SlotTypes slotType) in any of examples:
Core.Rsi (startIdx, endIdx, Close, iPeriod, out outBegIndx, out outNBElement, aRSI);
or
Core.Cci (startIdx, endIdx, High, Low, Close, iPeriod, out outBegIndx, out outNBElement, aCCI);
etc.
Entrance data, in the core, same, distinctions small. If at first to add a file in the project, and to debug it there, very conveniently. We written "Core.", and the compiler will prompt the function necessary at present and the entrance data necessary for it. And here with logic of opening closing of orders it is necessary as usual, to suffer.
There are an one inconvenience. The target array are fill not one in the one. There are a shift on size of the count period.
Now the core - if indicators registered in "indicatorstore.cs", no problems. But if they "Custom", it are necessary to make a fool of the compiler. Necessary adding "dummy.cs" in project and register it in "indicatorstore.cs":
OriginalIndicators.Add ("TA-Lib", (SlotTypes.NotDefined) new taDummy);
(or place it also in windows\\system32\\. Inconveniently, but, what to do. The main thing not to forget then about it after reinstallation of an operating system.)
I apologizes for my English. If something are not clear, I will try in other words... I hopes, something will turn out in common.
http://s9.postimage.org/ldsqra68r/CCI.jpg

Post's attachments

Custom Indicators.rar 141.2 kb, 37 downloads since 2013-02-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Custom indicators TA-Lib to Forex Strategy Builder

P.S. In MovingAverages and MovingAveragesAll error. When filling the entrance data, arrays High, Open and Close turned over, it were necessary for debugging, i forget to remove it. It needed to be erased and to look, as in RSI, CCI etc.

hello serfel  !  are you the owner of Ta-Lib technical analysis software ??

http://ta-lib.org/

No