Re: FSB Pro alpha 1

mentosan wrote:

Popov, can we make also preorder for the FSB Pro?

Mentosan, thank you for the consideration.

I havev't thought about the sale process yet. We'll discuss this topic later, when I have a better idea about it.

A funny bug was found in UI. When we close leftmost tab, its page remains visible on main screen.
This bug is a result of my efforts of fixing another previous bug - when closing the second left page, it was remaining visible smile

We can guess what will happen when I fix this!?!

Do I use the same Strategy Trader for the Strategy Pro?

The Strategy Trader does not allow the use of multiple time frame in my strategies.  It "disable" all my higher time frame strategy, i.e. all the different time frame changed to default mode.

Or did I miss something somewhere? Is there another different Strategy Trader to be used for Strategy Pro?

The Strategy Trader does not allow the use of multiple time frame in my strategies.  It "disable" all my higher time frame strategy, i.e. all the different time frame changed to default mode.

This is correct.

Forex Strategy Trader will be expanded in order to be able to trade higher time frame and multi-currency strategies.

When will the "upgraded" Strategy Trader be ready to be used with Strategy Pro's multi time frame?

Is the RSI MA Oscillator indicator using the same principle as the RSIOMA v2 developed by Kalenzo?

If it is not, can you please add in RSIOMA indicator with multi time frame in the new Strategy Pro?

Post's attachments

RSIOMA 2.0.xml 7.13 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Trading multiple strategies via 1 FSB PRO instance is great - reducing the computer load.
FST has autostart.bat functionality to resume trading after restart.
Does FSB PRO have something like this?

It actually has a better option. Auto Start page in Control Panel. Script  can be manually modified or filled in from current session.

This feature is under development. It will be available in next version.

http://s7.postimg.org/6myr9x9x3/screenshot_45.jpg

Popov wrote:

It actually has a better option. Auto Start page in Control Panel. Script  can be manually modified or filled in from current session.

This feature is under development. It will be available in next version.

http://s7.postimg.org/6myr9x9x3/screenshot_45.jpg

It seems I can save current connections and they will be opened next time. That's just
PERFECT smile