Re: FSB Pro alpha 1

Hi Mr Popov,
the dll works fine.

The design of ne Forex Strategy Builder Pro is very good.
thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

The design of ne Forex Strategy Builder Pro is very good.

Thank you.
It will become even better with the community suggestions and help.

Forex Strategy Builder Professional was updated to version alpha 1.3

Changes are:
  * Fixed a crash when using larger font or DPI settings.
  * Fixed wrong calculation of Win/Loss Ration in additional stats.

A download link is placed in the first post.

Hi Mr Popov,
1.3 works fine.

Whan will the "generate" and "optimaziation" be available?
http://s9.postimage.org/8lpb5fuzv/generate.jpg

I think it is in the development process ?

thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

tnickel wrote:

Hi Mr Popov,
1.3 works fine.

thomas

I have had no luck trying to generate or optimize......  am I missing something...?

Thanks

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Where will we post suggestions or 'wish list' items...?  Is this topic to be used for that..?

I wonder if there could be some sort of change for 'Break even' in that with original version, sometimes we will have a take profit of, say, 100, and the generator wants to use a BE of 1000. Would there be a way to control BE or define a maximum or a range.?

Is it possible to incorporate a ratio between take profit and stop loss..... so that take profit could be set as  2 * Stop loss or similar. Some users may wish to predefine ratios between Take profit and Stop loss and break even.....

The 'Multiple Strategy' feature is going to be very lucrative, this one is a brilliant idea.!!!

Blaiserboy wrote:
tnickel wrote:

Hi Mr Popov,
1.3 works fine.

thomas

I have had no luck trying to generate or optimize......  am I missing something...?

Thanks

It's an alpha version, as fresh as it gets. The developer is currently working on the gen, exploring new ideas and concepts to have it better than in the old versions. Sit tight and make good suggestions, Dave wink

Здравейте г-н Попов!  FSB PRO  работи добре. Ще има ли възможност масималния брой барове  да стане  100 хил-или 200хил.броя  за времева графика  1 минута   и  да се ползва на български език ?

atanasov wrote:

Hello Mr. Popov!  FSB PRO  works well. Will it be possible the maximal count of bars to be 100k or 200k for an 1 minute chart and it to be used in Bulgarian language.

FSB Pro uses the same calculation model as FSB Freeware. It means that loading of more than 50 000 bars will make it slower. I'll leave the current limitations for now.

I don't think to offer Bulgarian or other translations for now. There are two reasons.
- Translations make changes in user interface very difficult. Every time I want to change some text, I have to change all available translations. It significantly slows down the development process.
- I do not expect to have many (legal) users of FSB Pro from Bulgaria and Russia. As we know torrents work well in these countries.

I think registration can be related to the specific hard drive.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I think registration can be related to the specific hard drive.

I think a single license to allow using FSB Pro on one Desktop + one Laptop of the same user.
Also expanded licenses will allow more copies.

Registering to a hard drive will require preregistration on computer upgrade or change. Since a license will cover the whole lifetime of FSB Pro series (I see it several years before a major rewrite), it must be more liberal for the users.

Благодаря за отговора!  Ако е възможно за в бъдеще - за определянето на максималния брой барове - да има отделна опция за повече от 50хил бара  която ще зарежда  бавно.   Макар и бавно да работи чакането си заслужава за определяне надежноста на  дадена стратегия.

atanasov wrote:

Здравейте г-н Попов!  FSB PRO  работи добре. Ще има ли възможност масималния брой барове  да стане  100 хил-или 200хил.броя  за времева графика  1 минута   и  да се ползва на български език ?

You can adjust the bars to a larger number in the original version....... process them there and then import the file into the new version for refinement.

I have been doing that for a few hours to experiment with the new version.

Със сигурност ще има такава възможност. Но най-вероятно ще бъде както в сегашния ФСБ - с промяна на лимита в конфиг файла.

Surely there will be such an opportunity. But it probably will be as in the current FSB - with changing the limit in the config file.

But some suggestions and bugs may raise when we start running the generator , Am i right  smile

That's natural, Ahmed! I'm thinking also to see the whole package come to together, and then point out improvement points.

Congratulations for FSB PRO !

Could you explain me how Higher Time Frame works on RSI example, please?

On 1 minute chart I use RSI as an Opening Logic Condition:
If I chose M5 as Higher Timer Frame from advanced:

RSI rises: does it mean that 1 minute RSI rises in comparison to 5 minute RSI?

RSI is higher than the level line: what is a meaning of such level line? what is the difference when I'm looking at "1 minute RSI chart" and "1 minute RSI with M5 Higher Time Frame chart"?

RSI changes its direction upward: doeas it mean that 1 minute RSI vs 5 minute RSI changes its direction upward?

Thank you for any comments !

Kaktus, it's just like all other WTF/HTF indis, rise means rise, if current value is higher than previous, then it rises. Same for level and direction change. You compare M1 to M1, M5 to M5 etc, depending on what you've selected.

I updated FSB Pro to Alpha 1.4. See download link in first post.

Editor page is more or less fixed and I do not plan major changes.
Please report issues with this page.
Known issues are:
- improper look of dialog panels (indicator params, strategy params...) on higher Font / DPI display settings.
- improper resizing of page controls on some machines. I'm not sure exactly why it happens and how to fix it for now. I noticed this issue on a friend's laptop but cannot reproduce it on mine machines.

ToDo till the end of February
- adding Repo tab and displaying uploaded strategies in FSB Pro.
- loading strategies from the repo with one click.
- writing documentation about custom indicators in FSB Pro
- writing documentation about custom Account Statistics
- adding Launcher with splash screen
- checking and silently installing updates (with options in Control Panel)
- fixing noticed bugs

small error on initial load

You have to delete MomentumMT_Pro.cs from previous versions and to install the new one.
Or you can open the file in text editor and to delete Line 100.
PrepareUsePrevBarValueCheckBox() function is not used in the newest versions.

I'll update the installer to rewrite this indicator on installation.

Edit
Done

49 (edited by mentosan 2013-02-24 21:13:34)

Popov, can we make also preorder for the FSB Pro?

Throw off please email to 20079@yandex.ru FSB Pro to Alpha 1.4.