Topic: Metatrader 4 gets closed its aplication by itself

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO GREET AND THANKS SO MUCH THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS FANTASTIC FOREX SOFTWARE.

HATS OFF TO YOUR ALL GUYS.

THANK YOU FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN USING FSB AND FST, WHEN I WAS STRICTLY USING WITH ONLY ONE ID, BUT SUDDENLY JUST WHEN I START TO USE 4 ID OF STRATEGY WITH MT4, ITS WORK GREAT WITH CONNECTION, BUT SUDDENLY THE MT4 GET CLOSED BY ITSELF. SO, I NEED TO CHECK THIS EVERY TIME, WHETHER THE MT4 IS 'ON'

SO, PLEASE HELP ME OUT, FOR MY PROBLEM, THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO INORDER TO STOP THIS MT4 TO GET NOT CLOSED BY ITSELF.

thank you

Re: Metatrader 4 gets closed its aplication by itself

Seems to be MT problem, not FST's.

You use 4 FST's, 4 different ID's, are they on the same pair? If so, do you use different magic numbers?

Are you sure your machine has enough juice to run 4 FST's? Does it close down if you run 2 instances of FST?

Have you found anything in the logs?

Have you tried different versions of MT (I've read about similar problems for certain builds)?

That's my take on the issue, maybe someone has a better one.

1. I AM USING ONE STRATEGY FOR THE 4 DIFFERENT PAIRS GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY

2. USING 4 DIFFERENT ID'S AND MAGIC NUMBER eg: GBPUSD AS ID 100 & MAGIC 100 AND OTHERS AS 200, 300, 400

3. USING i7 CORE INTEL, WITH 8BG RAM, 750 GB HDD

4. I AM USING FXCM BUILD-IN MT4

NOW I AM TRYING WITH 2 ID, AND WITH DIFFERENT MAGIC NUMBER FOR EACH ID, SOOON I WIL LET YOU KNOW THE RESULT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.......

HOPE FOR YOUR HELP TO FIX THIS ISSUE...

You are missing the point, look at the picture. That is what I mean by "build".
http://s16.postimage.org/pmbvj0q2p/build.jpg

My thinking is that you are going to have to test a setup on its own, then add another and test it and so on until you have them all functioning properly.

Unless we can actually look at each of your connections and charts etc, it is going to be very difficult for us to guess as to what the problem is.

Try to examine your configuration for one and then add another.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

I HAD TRIED ALL YOUR TIPS, BUT STILL IT EXIST....

EVEN I INSTALLED NEW MT4, WITH BUILD 445,   9NOV 2012

ITS OK....WHAT SO EVER, I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EXCELLENT SOFTWARE, VERY MUCH IMPRESSED WITH IT, THAT I CAN'T LEAVE IT....

IS STILL, ANY IDEAS PLS.....THANK YOU GUYS

will contd...with my research soon

What's the previous build which had those problems?

It might be possible to turn back the build, maybe I'll be able to find info about it.

Lastly, have you asked your broker about problems with using EA's?

YES I ASKED THE BROKER TOO REGARDING EA, NO HOPE IN IT.....

HE TOLD TO INSTALL THE LATEST THAT'S IT, WITH A NEW DOWNLOADING LINK....

HE IS COMPLAINING FST, BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE, I DONT THINK PROBLEM IN FST..AS YOU GUYS SAID..

(borkers idea: HE IS POSITIVE IN HIS SIDE, THAT ITS CLOSES ONLY WHEN I USE FST)

dr.tkannan wrote:

(borkers idea: HE IS POSITIVE IN HIS SIDE, THAT ITS CLOSES ONLY WHEN I USE FST)

You can verify it by trying out more than 4 other EA's, if it still crashes it is 100% MT's fault, and the broker can't deny it.