Topic: Possible bug - FST misses opened position?
my strategy is 1m Euro, adding to position if Winner, opposite direction Close, TP = 700.
(another FST instance, but same strategy is running for GBP - but I believe it should not conflict)
FST is holding Short on Euro from 29.06 to 02.07.
My assumption are:
1) in case of opposite signal, FST should Close current position.
2) then if square, another signal should trigger new position
3) in case of same direction signal, FST should increase position
As you can see on the picture:
1) 01.07 - FST thinks it`s square (but it`s on Short)
2) 02.07 - FST want`s to open Buy (but should Close current position)
- Result of that is error from broker - 'Hedging is prohibited'
Is this possible to happen? Looks very dangerous to me.
Can I check anything else?