Topic: FXGlory

http://blog.fxglory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/FXGLORY.jpg

About FxGlory

GLORY WAY GENERAL TRADING, LLC was founded in the U.A.E. in 2011 with the registration number of 1086945 and the license number of 662938 in the Department of Economic Development.
Most of the managers of the company are active traders in stock and currency pairs markets. In the meantime, the main investors of the company are active traders in the fields of exporting and importing goods and financial markets. Therefore, they have decided to focus on the Forex market and after that try to get a license to open their own bank. We, Glory Way's managers, are trying to present the best services, which you have ever experienced in the Forex market, and at the same time improve the quality of our services by using our clients' opinions and ideas.
We as managers of the company have never feared and will not fear experiencing new financial markets and ideas, and we promise that in the near future we will establish the Glory Way Bank in the U.A.E., and you can use our own bank's credit card around the world.

Glory Way's Goals:

Netting the clients of the Forex market and presenting them the best services in the Forex market

Establishing Glory Way Bank

Establishing Glory Way Charity Foundation as an independent organization to help international charity organizations, especially UNICEF

www.fxglory.com

Re: FXGlory

Meta Trader 4 trading platform
No minimum deposit
Micro lot trading (starting from 0.01 lot)
Leverage up to 1:3000!!!!
Fast and easy deposit/withdrawal
50% Bonus for each deposit

Dear Fxglory Forum Supporter,
Can You please explain More about 1:3000 leverage.....  Fxglory is first broker in the world that Offer this leverage...

eric.norman wrote:

Can You please explain More about 1:3000 leverage.....

I second that.

footon wrote:
eric.norman wrote:

Can You please explain More about 1:3000 leverage.....

I second that.

ditto!

5 (edited by FXGLORY 2012-05-14 14:35:27)

Hello eric.norman
It is Correct,Fxglory Is First Broker For Offer 1:3000 Leverage in The Forex Market.
You Can Use of this Leverage For your Plans .
Also ,There is not minimum deposit for Start Trading and You can starting of arbitrary amount .
Good Luck

[color="Blue"]New rule and condition of promotion[/color]

It is our pleasure that during the last month more than 2000 new clients joined our company.
We had a plan to present the “ 50% bonus on each deposit ”  for a limited period, but because of the Proliferation of request for extending this promotion, we decided to extend the period of presenting tis promotion with new rule.

You can see the new rules and condition of the “50% bonus on each deposit” here :

50% bonus

Also, we recommended that the trader follow our promotions through our blog.

With respect
FxGLory company

Deposit funds via Credit/Debit Cards directly

There were many clients who requested for a direct deposit to their Forex account via Credit/Debit Cards. We are glad that you can deposit to your account with any different types of Credit/Debit Cards. It is enough that you login to your member area in the website ,and choose Credit/Debit Card among the other payment methods. And in the next secure page which is the Merchant Credit Card enter your Credit/Debit card details, your account will be deposited automatically. If you have the condition of receiving a gift, 50% Bonus will be credited to your account immediately. Notice that those who use their Credit/Debit Card for Depositing to their accounts ,for withdrawal of their profit, they must fill the withdrawal request form by Wire Transfer or another electronic money methods.

Fore more information please visit FxGlory website: www.FxGlory.com
Our phone number for solving your probable problems : +(995) 514 000 000

Regards,
Accounting Department

Online Forex Brokerage
FxGlory  L.T.D
Office Address :  Postal Code 0160, Kazbegi 24, Saburtalo, Tbilisi, Georgia, FXGlory Ltd
Support Phone : +995 514 000 000

Changes in promotions’ rules

Our promotions rules has been changed in 2012/11/06 :
The clients who has received credit , must be careful that this credit is for open orders and if your open orders close and your balance becomes negative , the bonus will be removed from your account automatically.

you can see the details in : http://www.fxglory.com/articles/promotions.php

Fxglory News

The identity of FxGlory Ltd at Tbilisi GE has been verified by Geo Trust Extended .
FxGlory.com is encrypted with 256-bit encryption Now. Notice the Green address bar after login to our site .

Best Regards

Second FXGlory Contest

In second time FxGlory brokerage manifests itself like a sponsor of FXMIM contest. Everyone can participate and win in this contest easily.one of the great advantages of this contest is having 20 winners, which increase the participant’s hope for being among one of the top ranking,and other is ,all the prizes are in cash and are withdraw-able at the end of the contest without any limitation;

Also all accounts are real cent accounts and clients must deposit at least 1$ for starting the contest.after the contest all accounts will convert to dollar accounts and clients can withdraw their balances.

Contest Prizes:
1st : 20,000$
2nd : 10,000$
3rd : 5,000$
4th : 3000$
5th : 1000$
6th 600$
7th to 20th winner prize is 100$
Registration Time: 10th to 30th November
Contest Time: 3rd to 8th December
Contest Rules:   Click Here

For more information visit: www.fxmim.com
Best Regards

FxGlory wish you a Happy New Year.

1. FxGlory brokerage Christmas holiday hours are as follow:

Trade will be stopped on 24th December at 8 p.m. by terminal time (GMT +2)
Trade will be opened on 26th December at 9 a.m. by terminal time (GMT +2)
Trade will be stopped on 31st December at 8 p.m. by terminal time (GMT +2)

2. At ending days of the year, the bank trades’ volume are low and because of that the spread will increase. Before opening any trade pay attention to the the spread of any currency pair.

3. All withdrawals are processed by the Accounting department of FxGlory Company from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (GMT+2) Minimum by 2 day delay.If you have any question or concern, please contact to : support@fxglory.com

http://blog.fxglory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Christmas-FxGlory.jpg

12 (edited by FXGLORY 2013-04-17 11:10:39)

Phishing Attack Warning !

Dear Clients,

Please do not open any email from this sender : finance@fxglory.com

Or with this content :

You get $1000 bonus from fxglory
please follow link below to claim your bouns
http://188.65.112.140/~theprimi/fxglory/
regards
fxglory

This email and this link are fake.
If you entered your details or Logged in this site , please change your password for security of your account.

FXGlory do not provide any promotion without informing clients in our blog news.
Also please check our Website Address bar always for having green color and HTTPS on beginning of our address:

https://fxglory.com/images/greenbar.png

If you have any question or concern, please contact to : support@fxglory.com

Kindest Regards,

This is very good broker. never had any problems. even if i need something, i can contact them anytime. most i like there, instant deposit and fast withdrawals.

This guys check your documents carefully I mean for the verification. It took me several days to get verification there. But I think that trusts that they are not scammers.

I think thery are the best broker you know why? I'm getting daily confirmation each day. When I'm doing some simple mistakes, for example, My deposit failed they are calling, withdrawal failed they are calling. canot verify my card they are calling and guiding during conversation. This is support and this is helpingh to the clients.

16 (edited by fujiak 2015-03-05 12:31:26)

I think, Fxglory is the most popular forex company by now. Actually i started trading there because of my friends. They offer good conditions for clients. so never had any problem. The good point also is that they accept Paypal too.

I am not much experienced in forex but they have so nice ebooks and complete information about forex and their company terms which helped me in growing my experience. Especially their FAQs about forex and company are so ful.

As my little experience with them ,they have little hard verification process, but after started to trade, I discovered that their hand fast and good customer service in withdrawals and deposits, did not follow the instructions once and they removed my profits, but did not disagree again and Now I make profits with them safely.

I feel comfortable with them, they have good customer service,
the most important thing for me that they provide PayPal with the credibility of the service to date.

As I am an amateur Forex trader, I was searching for differences between Forex accounts in Forex brokerage. Some brokers such as Exness.com or Fxdd.com has not Islamic account or swap free but some others such as Fxglory.com or Alpari.com has got these type of accounts. What are the benefits of a swap free account in compare with a no swap free account?

Wow! So many positive comments about FxGlory here.
This is the broker that I have been with for over 2 years now without any irritating inconveniences. I enjoy their services with gerat satisfaction. The only time I had problem was during my document verification and it was kindly resolved eventually by their customer support. Thanks to the admin of fXGlory.

I started trading with FxGlory since 2014. Actually,my forex trading career began around 2006 on the platform of marketiva. I was frustrated by their platform and other factors and then decided to stop trading for some years.Friends encouraged me around 2013 to start trading again and I consented. It however became necessary for me to use an MT4 broker that also accepts paypal.That was when my friends introduced me to FxGlory in 2014. The document verification was not easy but I completed my registration successfully.
As an experienced trader,I needed not to be told to carefully read through the terms and conditions involved in every transactions.Majorly, three things are very important to me;no slippages,good customer support and due payment of withdrawal requests.I quickly tested FxGlory on these three and they impressed me.I usually get my withdrawal requests completely processed in about 2 to 3 hours because I use paypal.
What I like most is their consistent improvement by the days just between 2014 and today.
As I write today, my account is in good conditions and it is just hard for me to consider other broker.