forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ] (Page 3 of 3)

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder 2.67 Beta

Pages Previous 1 2 3

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Forex Strategy Builder 2.67 Beta

Popov wrote:

Forex Strategy Builder 2.68 RC

8. Corrected logical rules of Previous High Low indicator. FST indicator is not updated. Please use attached below indicator Previous High Low Corrected for trade!

This Previous High Low Corrected indicator can be used with FST and with previous versions of FSB. It corresponds to Previous High Low of this FSB Beta.

Please tell  how to install this corrected indicator into FST. Thank you.

Lucape,
Please try to locate installation folder, take Forex Strategy Builder.exe and copy it to your desktop. Run the exe. It will give several errors but finally will start. Please report if the error still exist. Check also Help-> About to see the version number. It has to be 2.68.00.
What is you localisation: Control Panel -> Regions and Languages: Format tab and Location tab.
If the error still exist we have to find the reason before publishing FSB final next week.

Please tell  how to install this corrected indicator into FST. Thank you.

Cosmos,
Download the attached indicator and put it in the Fore Strategy Trader's  Custom Indicators folder.

Ciao Mr Popov .. i will try.
thank you

Ciao Mr Popov
i followed your procedure.
i attached the screenshot
regards

http://s7.postimage.org/em29v65mf/264.jpg

Pages Previous 1 2 3

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder 2.67 Beta