Topic: How to Monitor FST Remotely

You can monitor your FST account and trades via Internet at http://forexsb.com/fst. This options will be useful for people that leave FST trading at home and go out. The interface was specially designed to work well on mobile phones.

To use the remote monitoring feature, you have to download the “Remote Monitoring” custom indicator. It is available for download in the Custom Indicators forum FST Remote Monitoring.

See a tutorial about this feature here: How to Monitor FST Remotely

http://i.imgur.com/zZyPZ.png

Edited by dopamine on 8th of Sept 2011: Due to too many clients using the new Remote Monitoring tool we had to disable the service for a while. The high demand was overloading the server. We are working to bring it back to you A.S.A.P. We hope to bring it back online on a different server next week. Thank you for your patience!

Remote Monitoring started again on 9th of Sept 2011.

Re: How to Monitor FST Remotely

Hello -

Has this function been turned off.  I added the indicator to a couple of strategies and I was able to remotely check them for about a day.  However, now when I try to log on, I get a message that the service has been temporarily stopped. 

It was great while it worked.

We'll move it on another server because it overloads the current hosting. I  hope to restart it next week.

4 (edited by Lsp2156 2011-09-07 23:05:47)

i have a suggestion for monitoring remotely that works with any pc, or mac or ipad. It is free to use on pc and mac and the app costs $ 25 for ipad or iphone if thats what your using. I do not know if it will work with android devices as i am unfamiliar with the browser capabilities on all the different smart phones, but it works excellent with everything i named above. The site is www.logmein.com, sign up for a free account and u can access any of the above devices with no problem to monitor your fst. It takes 5 minutes to install on the pc or mac that the fst software is running on and you can login from anywhere for free from the logmein website. it gives you complete control of your pc as if you are sitting in front of it. Just a suggestion....

We switched on the remote monitoring. We are using another technical approach for storing the users data now and we hope that this well reduce the server load.

We'll leave the service for a week from now and will decide after what to do with it. I hope to be possible to maintain it free, but this depends on the server load.

I actually want to make it real time by refreshing every second. And want to put there some commands for remote controlling of FST. For example, start / stop of the automatic execution, close connection to MT4, remotely closing positions. And also is possible to add some basic trading functions like Buy and Sell.

If you like this Remote Monitoring feature, please consider donating to the project.

6 (edited by dalayon 2011-12-07 20:49:37)

For the Remote Monitoring in the FST; when we add the indicator to the FSB; at the opening the FSB says there are many problems with it. Attached is the image from FSB when this issue appears. I put the file into the customs indicators on the FSB as in the FST there is no a folder for the Customs Indicator.

http://s12.postimage.org/xd4fexye1/Remote_Monitoring.jpg

dalayon wrote:

as in the FST there is no a folder for the Customs Indicator.

Of course there is. Open FST's installation folder and look it up.

Thank you for your reply. Now the indicator is working; but when we goes into the web page with
the windows with the information after the logon with the password supplied by the FST the windows
says "NO ACCOUNT DATA UPDATE LAST 10 Min". We reaload and reaload the windows and nothing happens
unless we have the FST working with four currencies and all of them has operations opened. :-(

dalayon wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Now the indicator is working; but when we goes into the web page with
the windows with the information after the logon with the password supplied by the FST the windows
says "NO ACCOUNT DATA UPDATE LAST 10 Min". We reaload and reaload the windows and nothing happens
unless we have the FST working with four currencies and all of them has operations opened. :-(

I'm afraid this feature is beyond me, but I strongly suggest you contact the person in the following thread, he knows best as he made it - http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/2575/hey-there/

Thank you for your suggestion Footon